YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Music & Me

Found this sitting in my drafts from December of 2015...welp. some of this has come to fruition

So I listen to pandora on shuffle and write down my thoughts based on the lyrics of the song playing. I do this when I'm boggled down with the emotions of those around me to free myself of those burdens. It usually helps me to process my thoughts and feelings as well. So here goes nothing, or potentially everything!

Cold Case Elle Varner
I don't feel you changed up. You've always been the same out in the streets and needing to be seen person. I hope you find what you're seeking out there. I'm not into playing detective.  No one should. Always trust your gut instincts. Every time I didn't trust my gut I've regretted it. Very hard lessons that I learned when everything in me told me not get in the car or not go somewhere or do something.

3:10 am Jhene
But what if I don't? I'll be right back where I was before. Thought you said this would never hurt...

How Bout Now Drake
You definitely have to wait until it's dark to see who is really with you. Some days you get all that someone is willing to give you. Then you get it all taken away and you're stuck wondering what changed.

King Tamar Braxton
I believe that my queen is still out there. Dating is just a really interesting process. You have to weed out the keeper from the rest. I just talked to my mom and she still thinks there is hope for a King. I told her there was a 1% chance I'd be with a guy. Lol her response was those are good odds. On what planet are those good odds? I guess she can dream. She still wants me to have a baby and be married.

No Hands Waka Flaka
I'm sure you're out not thinking about the woman you have at home and only thinking about your wants. But no worries, when it's me that's out we will see how you respond. This song makes me wish I would have kept my plans and went out. But I canceled them to try and support you. And you appreciate that gesture by abandoning me to go to an event we were supposed to go together. Smh. My mom just told me that you walk away from things when you've had enough. I definitely won't be rearranging my plans any longer.

Women Lie, Men Lie Yo Gotti
I've always felt like you've lied. Now is no different. Earlier I mentioned about trusting your gut...my current life is a reflection of not trusting my instincts. So trust your instincts.

Wading Jhene A
Picture me rolling out of your life. That's what's to come because I'm not waiting for you to figure out how to be good to me. Then when you see me with someone else you will wish that you did right when you had me. I have a ton of regrets that I gave too much, did too much, allowed too much...

Yes, No, Maybe
I let you do too much...like Trey said "...and you left me" which is what is happening with us. Once again you'll be asking me "yes, no, maybe?". Tell me where the fuck would you be without me...I just want to know. The only thing I want is space. Don't show me I'm what's important after the fact.

Pieces Tamar Braxton
If you really wanted to be here...I'd feel it. Because I don't feel it, I don't KNOW it. If I felt it, I'd probably want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment